Name:
Location: Montreal, Quebec

Saturday, May 06, 2006

New APS Poster



Well friends, today I unveiled my first official poster for the Alive Poets Society, an association which I will bring to life at Redeemer University College in the upcoming academic year. The original concept of this poster featured the lines "Meticulous Melodies Might Mesmerize... but Peculiar Poetry will Penetrate Past the Point of Percussion." Well, I ran out of room, I guess you could say - and, as the purpose of a poster is to simply attract spectators with a simple tagline, I cut it down considerably. Enjoy this for now, and you can be sure more promotion will surface in the upcoming months!

(Note: Click the image for a full-sized poster.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Katrina VandenBerg said...

hey andrew! it looks great and I look forward to see what it all entails.
keep up the poetry!

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home